Sunday, January 06, 2008

Steve Bucknor...

...clearly needs to retire. But he must be working on in the strenuous role as the Umpire - perhaps because he needs to earn more to build a retirement home. I suggest the Indian Government and the BCCI should do the noble thing and provide the poor man with a retirement home in a scenic location. I would suggest that the Kashmir Valley - a few metres off the LOC would be a perfect place for the same. The view would be great and even though the sound pollution would be huge - hearing has always been Bucknor's problem - so that would not affect him.

3 comments:

Sharad said...

Pardon my ignorance (or don't pardon if you will, not that it matters..:) ), but I still can't understand one very basic thing -- (In RamC style)--What IS Bucknor's problem? What on Earth happened that has made him thus?

cooldude said...

It`s not just his old age, four years back in Sydney also he had made these umpiring errors, I agree with Sharad, I don`t know what his problem is??

Madhurjya (Banjo) Banerjee said...

As he famously used the cliche.. to err is human