Sunday, October 29, 2006

Champions Tumble

Its disappointing that we lose. More disappointing that we lose and cant make it to the finals of a tournament I can get free tickets for. Life is tough at times!

However the media will be out with its knives and villans will be created readily. It would be funny if I was not so crazy about the sport. Questions will be asked about captaincy coach and players and the advts they do. We do everything but accept the downside with the upside that our team gives us. Life is tough at times!

I know I am boring - hence will leave this post to be picked up in a better way later. I have to rant about the umpires and the ICC. But thats for later.

2 comments:

hermionegranger said...

I agree about the umpire part! Steve Bucknor is quite inconsistent in his decision... and yesterday we saw so many of those!!!

Firebringer said...

what else is new? If it's India v/s Australia - just go back to work - u'll save yourself some trouble, and you'll get some work done.

(apparently, we last beat them over 1015 days ago according to cricinfo. And I think its been 8 years since we beat them chasing. I think u'd remember that match :D)