Sunday, August 13, 2006

Comeback

Given that i am posting after one and a half months, this would probably count as my comeback post. However given that there is a far more important comeback in the offing, i would only be deluding myself. Yes SRT is back and this probably will be his last comeback ever, any further injury will probably signal the end of a glittering career. So this makes me look forward to this one even more.

This one is in Srilanka where Sachin scored his first ODI century - i hope its more than a happy coincidence. Lets just hope that this last lap will be his most glorious one yet and boy that will take some doing.

*Quote for the day*

My favourite one ofcourse is the one by Michael Kasprovich after the 1998 season where he had gotten the beating of his life in India and Sharjah- "I am tired of that little motherf****r"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back... to you and the little MF :-) as you said over bracket, best compliment for him, yet